Chris Deakin Associates was established in 2011. Managing director Chris Deakin has spent almost 30 years in hands-on R&D, operational and technology management and the development, implementation and management of innovation projects and activities. The companies target customers are organisations who are looking to maximise effectiveness and efficiency in their R&D, innovation and product quality assurance activities through the application of information management, data analytics, expert networks and technology insights. To date Chris Deakin Associates have worked with a number of organisations to extract value from their investment in data acquisition, data processing, interpretation and knowledge sharing, from the raw measurements that underpin regulatory compliance to the context rich wisdom that drives critical business decisions.
- Laboratory resource management, safe operation, strategic planning and fiscal control.
- Development and implementation of new technologies and work processes that enable commercial advantage.
- Investigative consultancy and testing expertise to troubleshoot product quality and process unit operational issues.
- Business and technical consulting on all aspects of Laboratory Information Management.
- Fit for purpose solutions to maximise data accessibility and knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management, delivery of professional networks.
- Technology state-of-art reviews, innovation support and trend analysis/foresighting.